Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i hate it

for me life is about what people think of u,
eventho sometimes i feel this is none of my business,
u can say watever u want with whoever u want.
But that isnt always what i felt whenever people said something
about me. im very pissed off with this one lecturer in my college.
Attending his class is like commiting suicide. Seriously, i hate
him to the bottom of my heart that he is one of the people who i hate
the most in my whole life. Being so-called -mr-know-everything is making
him "so proud of himself". Who do u think u are? where u study again?
AUSTRALIA,UK, AMERICAN? and yea,u think u are ALL THAT, but the fact
is ure just a stupid people that thinks u know everything and u cantell everything. i just can say "HAHA" saying lame things and being so-nice with only the people
that is CLOSE AND BE UR SLAVE,AND DO WHATEVER U SAY is so not me.
i just cant seem hw can u be a lecturer when ure mind is like.....
SO LAMEEEEE, SO OLD.. SO PATHETIC!!!!!

so what if i smoke? so what if i hang out? i still come and study, and do my
best on the exam, and who are to judge by attitude. eventho im spoil but still
i do my task, like everyone, still they do mistake, i did mistake, why im
the only person u complaint? why my attitude is the worst.



FUCK FOR U!! cont later

No comments:

Post a Comment