Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aloha

OMG.
today im feeling so bigger-size-tummy
it look exactly like this one :(


despite! im not pregnant !!
i wonder why :D

i need to work out doh. seriously this is becoming worst
each day! :(
p/s: if im still in plkn,im sure that i'll not gain weight
infact i can lose few kgs i think :D because the food
was so.. urghh.

so went to alamanda today.
bought a new phone. people might say im a bit behind.
i bought a Ks360.
i love this phone.
its my dream phone oi! haha





ive started reading my p.s:i love u.


so far.its nice :D
its been a while since i last read any novels.
so,i was so bored at home doing nothing so ive
decided to buy a novel.and when i went to MpH
i wanted to buy a kissing novels which is by
the time i was with my parent and will be kinda
"freaking-horny-daughter" so i saw this novel
and it remind me of my bestest bestfriend
Hafizah Farah cause i remember
once she told me about tha novel. :D


oh yea. farah.seriously i hate sleeping with UR DANIEL.
tension..

Omg.im out of words.
laterssss :D
*farah ktk jak tauk.
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment