Saturday, April 4, 2009

PMS

gosh,ive been feeling quite emotional and tired
and sendi2 ku sakit eh :( mm.. im having PMS now
and my underpants is full with bloods. haha.
i know i shouldnt be telling this here, but i feel
like i wanna say out loud so no need to overreact ok
lol.

im having pain everywhere. vagina :D stomach,headache,
my hands (after surfin yesterday) and my heart ache to.:D

oh yea i went to sunway lagoon yesterday with my family
and udak's family. hehe it was fun and it makes me ease somehow
haha having julie and all the cousins wow cool.
and of cos GUYS . omg there was thousandds of hot guys whick
turns me ON so bad :) haha.

i went surfin fo the first time in my life. :) hahah.
though it wasnt at the sea or real wave but kindda rox wo.
i was REALLY bad at first and after a few rounds i was OKEY.
NOT GOOD or EXCELLENT la. but orang putih turns me on.
:)) so horny. hahahaha my hands hurt because i was trying to swim
on the board but i cant i was jealous u know suma orang terrer aku
tek sik :(


i was almost lemas while playing the ombak thinggy eh,since
i didnt expect that im THAT short. lol

we didnt go at the indoor because we leka playing at the waterpark
eh,after dah mandi and stuff dah 6pm. so,next time maybe.:)

after then i went to mr tenpayaki having my so-lapa-dinner there.
mm..

oh yea, julie's nenek is so COOLL> seriously knowing he's 78years
old makes me shock for a while. he's still cool and jalan2 sorang2
and lepak,and we dont need to hold him time jalan,he can jalan sendiri.
and still manage to style himself. style abisss. :) to bad i dont
have his pic with me.gonna check dad's camera. :D haha

oh,i have the EXACTLY the same phone with Julie. haha nang cousin la.
hahha

so overoll yesterday was FUN, though dad and i were u know some kind
in a crisis but yesterday we act normal.. hurmpp..

oh yea,thinking of working with udak at miri. but xsure yet.
but ive been planing this since last year so i hope this time
is for real. fo sure mom and dad wont allowed me :( pelik...


so here goes some pics.











and this pictures is for farah :)






p/s: ignore me ugly face. :) and for the previous post.
sorry i was so fuck up so i dont really care
about the spelling and now im too lazy to change it.so bye

im going to f1 now. but not 100% sure cause plans sometimes
cancel last minute. :D and i dont think its a good idea to
go since im having period pain nw. but i wanna go cuci mata.
haha :D

1 comment: