Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hello

im in college already :) got a lot to tell ,but im out
of words. :D i have around 50++ classmates and most of them
are chinese korean and indian and there's this one guy and me
are the only malays . right now,my friends are only guys,
the girls were aiyaa just 1,2 okey. i sound like chinese these
days. ahahha. i love my roomate TENG so much,she help me with
everything .. haha. and today we had a very tiring activities yet
its quite Fun actually.

oh oh. there's this one lecturer who's really HOT. he has dilip's
eyes la. and im very sure that i will always attend his class
hehehe. he sounds like dilip and in fact his also an indian,but not
sure la,he's a singh or hindu :D his name is Mr.Alex. and not sure
what he;s gonna teach. hhehe

i have a few friends here. hahaha just TENG,DONNA,SAUQUIN,MOON,BIOU*cant
really pronounce his name,NASH,NAJIB,DAVIN.

but im starting to like it here. :D hahaha.

Now,i am missing elyas so damn much. i need my brother. :(
i miss my nephews and nieces so much i wnna kiss them la
i miss my SAKAI sister also.
i miss my MOM and DAD.

i just been missing lots of peoples la. hahaha

i will update later. Nash is coming now. :D

1 comment:

  1. miss people is a great thing..

    people kept arguing when they close each other..
    n start missing when each other are far away...
    what a complicated thing right..but thats the scenario of the human being..
    have a good thing n a bad thing ;)

    have u miss me..huhuhu :P

    ReplyDelete