Saturday, May 2, 2009

im going to commit suicide soon .sorry

the topic title was given due to the picture
of my beloved boyfriend.



this pic really gives me the feeling to commit suicide
a.s.a.p.... its not fair. i can even see the women's boobs.
despite i cant see the nipple im stil fucking pissed.
i cant accept this picture,matsumoto jun seen to much. :(
obviously,he can see the NIPPLE clearly and its not fair.
he can only see mine

and there was this picture. the girl was sitting ON him.
that pissed me off badly and im going to lose my patient
if i keep on looking at it.im so damn jealous.

why?nande?

im going to cry and MAYBE commit suicide if i cant cheer
myself up today. going back to college today.got placement
and public speaking tomorrow. im nervous .

i had a very busy weekend la :)

oh farah. CANT WAIT TO SEE U SOON!!!
june siklamak gik owww..yoh.klak tido rumah kamek :) yeye
love youu....

1 comment: