Thursday, June 18, 2009

i think my life is becoming more pathetic each day.
everything seems so to be so irritating and fuckers. i dont know
but im really not feeling so good this few days,i dont have luck
with guys i just need to be simple minded and dont think heavily
on everything. but i cant.i cant do anything im so useless and unlucky.
just me and everythings on me. seriously it does. im so tired of being
a such loser,and patient and cannot say anything to stand myself.
everything seems so FUN for everyone to push and ask me to do things,
bcos its really hard for me to complaint but wat i can do? NOTHING.!
exactly nothing.im so naive and so weak to stand by my own,or to
protect myself.i always depends on people to help me,to give me courage
to go on with this pathetic life,and this,i have to change my way of
living a life,i need to do something else,to gain something and to make
somethings better for myself,family and everyone.
i need to stop being a very concern about what people think and how
to please them. watthe hell. this kind of situation never stop
bothering me. stop thinking about wat he.she feels&thinks about me.
its just so pathetic of me. the part that i hate the most.why i bother
so much about them,they are nothing but just a drive-thru in my life.
for the worth it one,then its okey. im so stress nowdays. and everyday
in a badmood,bad things came one by one,and really pissed me off.
im annoying and bitchy why they still calling me? still need me all the
time.?? i cant understand why u gives me hope,and make me smile but
in the end u just say "dont take it something else,this is not feelings"
hey? come on,telling me not to do this,not to do that,dont go there,
dont go with him,dont forget me,and take care,where are u,why are u mad?,
why u avoiding me,why u never reply. arghh everything are dam bullshit.

maybe yes,indeed u dont have feelings for me,but then why u have to act
like u care,and then telling me u want this girl and u like her, and
u want to be with her and bla.bla.bla but in the same time,u cannot let me
go.although we're not in relationship,still i have to be with u all the
time,calling me,and never stop complaining about i go out with other guys,
and telling all the guys are bad,and telling me all the negative stuff about
what people think !! arghhh u just giving me headache.if u have someone u
like why i cant be with someone i like??!!!



F for YOU .

p/s: still no pictures to upload :)

No comments:

Post a Comment