Sunday, June 14, 2009

its a curse.

indeed. its a curse for me.

why is it everytime i like someone,it will be either he;s getting
married,or our relationship didnt last long.
is it a curse??? or its just me that is annoying and not the
type that can be a GIRLFRIEND.
i know i sound desperate,but seriously,why it happen to me?

when i heard tat he's getting married,i was damn frustrated.
and my heart said "IT HAPPEN AGAIN".

but then i think its okey,maybe sooner or later i'll be used to
it,and wont cry if i get dumped. indeed.

aa,i know ive updating much lately,its not that im not busy or
what just that,i need to release something from my mind.
i dont like to keep it to myself because nobody ought to know.

if they do,i'll be.______.

i went to one utama today. finally i went out with girls. :)
actually a girl. alice from korea. we go Jalan2 and eat at johny;s
and secret recipe and buy something for class.

it was nice.
a day to remember.

today damn exhausted seriously,super dupa exhausted.

tc
SAYONARA~

No comments:

Post a Comment