Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i think

now,nothing is getting better,everything seems to be to the worst
each day. everyday new bad news,bad news and bad news.
im rememberin my school days constantly nowdays.i just miss it.
now,everything seems harder each day. i cant take control on everything.
I dont understand why so hard.

i like him damn much. and i dont like this feelings. he's not mine and
never will be mine. but why he's in my mind. and making me so high when
he was with me. i cant accept the fact that he has gf and im just a
girl that have no feelings to him. he makes me likes him so much,but then
he just left. wtf. he gives me hope on him,and give me the life to live
in this college but then.wtf. he crash it. i cant seem to understand myself.
why i like him. he's nothing better than anyone. eiu. :P

i have to get him out of my mind. hehehe.
yes yes. i have too. he's discusting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment